Hi Everyone! Welcome back to the BLOG!!
It's been a while from our latest post but we are back now :) We've been working on some new things to come that we are very excited to share soon. But, one being our first ever YouTube video. We wanted to start with a simple video featuring two of our products so that you can get to see them up close and personal. Here we are featuring our "Roses are Red" Eyeshadow Palette and the Roxy Lash Set. In the video, I show you step by step which colors and products that I use. Because the palette has some gorgeous glitter shadows, we created a cut crease with one of the gold shades. In the video, we show a trick to use when you want glitter to stick and pop in your eye make up looks. To check out this trick, go to (1:10) in the video. I did use the MAC Fix+ spray but any setting spray will do. With the more warm tones of the palette and the beautiful red shade, I applied it in the outer corner to give dimension to the look. You can kind of consider the look a bit smokey and rustic.
Products used in the video are:
1. SLAYBELLA "Roses Are Red" Eyeshadow Palette (https://slaybella.com/products/roses-are-red) (0:06)
2. MAC Cosmetics Fix+ Setting Spray (1:09)
3. NYX Cosmetics Matte Liquid Liner (1:27)
4. Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer (1:41)
5. Cover FX Perfect Setting Powder (1:56)
6. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush - Mood Exposure (2:06)
7. Pretty Vulgar Shimmering Swan - 127 Sparkling Sass Highlighter (2:13)
8. NYX Cosmetics Liquid Suede - Sandstorm (2:23)
9. L'Oreal Infallible Matte-Mattic Mechanical Eyeliner (2:32)
10. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara (2:38)
11. SLAYBELLA Roxy Lash Set (https://slaybella.com/products/roxy-lashes) (2:57)
For our first video, we wanted to try a simple way of recording videos. I used my iPhone and an external light in back of the camera. Also, quick tip, natural lighting is the best so I sat in front of my window. The external light I used, I got from amazon.
After filming, I realized that I obviously wanted to make it a higher quality video, so the next video will be filmed on my Cannon. (STAY TUNED!)
I want to continue showing you new looks, new products, hauls from other beauty stores, and how-to's.
Let us know in the comments if you liked the video, what we can improve and your overall feedback. :) (Please be nice haha I am trying to get a hang of this) Also, don't forget to subscribe to our channel for more videos to come.
Once again, thank you so much for watching! We appreciate you <3